What is Relumat2000™?
- Relumat2000™ is a registered trademark identifying a material made of composite plastic, mainly consisting of PE and PP. Other plastics – except PVC – are also included in the amalgam, thus optimizing its properties.
- Relumat2000™ is a composite plastic that impresses with its high density, without minimizing its elasticity. Other high quality characteristics are its pile driving and resistance to vibrations.
- Relumat2000™ is an environmentally safe material. It does not release any pollutants into the environment. In addition, Relumat2000™ can be further recycled.
- Relumat2000™ is crack and splinter-free, it does not need maintenance and it does not decay. Relumat2000™ is resistant to any weathering conditions and ice.
- Relumat2000™ is resistant to salty water, oil, grease, acids, alkalis and salts, as well as pests infestations.
- Relumat2000™ can be shape designed and mechanically processed. It can be processed in the same way as wood, but is splinter and break free.
Advantages of Relumat2000™:
- Environmentally friendly: products are manufactured from 100% recycled plastic.
- Ecologically sound: Relumat2000™ products neither produce any pollutants, nor do they absorb any from the environment.
- Extreme durability: Relumat2000™ products have a guaranteed life of at least 15 years under normal conditions of use and application.
- Water penetration: Relumat2000™ products are impermeable to water. They do not rot and are not susceptible to mold.
- Chemically resistant: Relumat2000™ products are resistant to oils, fats, salts, acids and alkalis.
- Weather resistant: Relumat2000™ products are not affected by heat, frost or ice.
- Biologically resistant: Relumat2000™ products are resistant to any kind of pests and animal faeces.
- Easy mechanical processing: Relumat2000™ products can be processed with all conventional machines (sawing, drilling, etc.).
- Maintenance free: Relumat2000™ products have very durable surfaces, permanent color and do not lose their shape.
- Dimensional stability: Relumat2000™ products have a very high static and dynamic stiffness.
- High strain: Relumat2000™ products are durable and resistant to wear and abrasion.
- Elasticity of the material: Relumat2000™ products do not splinter or tear, and they are not even vibrating.
- Safety: Relumat2000™ products are shatterproof and have a non-slip surface.
Ramming or inserting posts